- Keep on top of other windows
- The 3RVX OSD will appear on top of other windows, even if a window is focused that would normally overlap or cover the OSD.
- Hide when other programs are fullscreen
- If the currently-focused window covers the entire screen (including the taskbar), the OSD will not be shown. Hotkeys and other functions work normally.
- Hide when DirectX applications are fullscreen
- If a DirectX application is running with exclusive control of the screen, the OSD will not be shown. This option is useful when some games or multimedia applications suffer from graphical glitches when the OSD is shown. This option is less aggressive than the previous (which ignores all fullscreen applications).