Beta 9 of 3RVX 3 has a substantial number of changes, with automatic update functionality and support for the old v2 skin format being the two main benefits of the release. I will be speeding up the pace of new releases from this point on to help get changes pushed out faster and test automatic updates. From this point on, beta version numbers will be 2.9.X until the final 3.0 release.
There are a few new features planned for Beta 10 (new volume options, brightness OSD, keyboard OSD) and then the focus will shift toward stability and fixing some of the lingering bugs some users are experiencing.
As always, thanks for testing the latest releases, and enjoy!
- Automatic updates
- Compatiblity mode for the old (v2) skin format
- Skin fallback: resources that aren’t found will be loaded from the default skin
- Hotkey to disable/enable the OSD
- Option to disable the OSD when another application is full screen
- Option to disable the OSD when a DirectX application has exclusive control of the screen
- Option to not show the volume OSD on startup
- Preliminary 64 bit support
- Bugfix: Translate ‘Muted’ for the notification icon
- Bugfix: Settings dialog is now re-translated on ‘Apply’
- Bugfix: Settings not read if username contains non-ASCII characters
- Bugfix: Media keys in the hotkey list view are now translated properly